Thursday, November 08, 2012

Ugly Malaysians

I'm sorry to say this, the ugly side of Malaysian surfaced after living in Japan for a year. This trip home I seen a lot and I feel annoyed by those people. Hello fellow Malaysians, why is that so hard to say thank you? Especially this young woman at JPJ, I informed her that she dropped something and she picked up but without any word, gesture or even a smile to show grateful.

Been a few days in the hotel, noticed that only hubby and I thanked the person kept the door open for us. The rest were either rushed out or walked out gracefully as if no one were there. Properly dressed but where is the basic manner? I am not comparing it with Japanese culture here (if so, the difference is sky high) but very basic manner each individual should have.

How many of us actually thank our family members in daily life such as when dinner is served, dishes are washed, dad/mom/sibling made you a cup of drink, etc?

No comments: