Thursday, May 14, 2009

Go Live!

First time "played" with online stock trading this morning. I was helping T to keep an eye on the stock price but felt boring after few minutes. So, I simply checked the stocks he viewed earlier, picked one and bought 10k units. Looking at the price went up and down.... very excited. Successful sold the first 10k units w ith some earning, then... bought another 10k units.

Something happened second time, I was trying to set the selling price but the system prompted my some msg in Japanese! Omg... very kancheong, I can't read Japanese yet... understand a few words but still can't understand the full context. Called T, luckly his talk was not on yet... he logged in from his side and successfully sold the 2nd 10k units. Earned some pocket money today...

No comments: