Sunday, May 24, 2009

GIANT!!!

Last Friday we planned to shop for next week's necessity, usually we shop at Tesco but went to Giant for a change. It is known for me that Giant is a bit pricy among all the hypermarkets. Since my shopping list was not too long, I thought it was ok to jalan-jalan at different place.

First thing I shopped was the milk powder for John, I am giving him Nestle NAN Step 2 (Pro) now. Once I checked out the price, I thought I got the wrong price double checked 3 times! I asked T if it is ok to stop at Tesco on the way back later. Please do your calculation... price at Giant is RM68+ and price at Tesco is RM48+!!! I wonder why such big different in price... really a Giant MOUTH!! At last, we went to Tesco and saved RM20.

* * *

Next... I found a giant sleeping under the wheels!

John

He was playing with the wheels until he fell asleep. He loves to play with the wheels more than riding on it. When I said "tut tut" he knew what I meant, straight away headed to his car and pressed the "horn".

John had his hair cut again today. This time was much better than last time, he cried at the beginning but appeared calm and after awhile was alright.

2 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

John is so cute....played the toy till fall asleep. Must be super tired!

Lydia said...

Joanne,
Tired plus super BORING!! :D