Saturday, November 27, 2010

Shopping

Jusco is having year end sales through 2 Jan 2011. We decided to shop for boys Chinese New Year outfits since it was Jusco members' day and EON card members entitled to extra 5% rebate (in term of cash voucher). The sale deals were quite good and since it is at the beginning of sale period more items and sizes to choose from. A promoter told me all items on sale were just arrived and they would not top up the stock. If buying toward the end of promotion period, less choices and higher change not getting the size we want.

IMGP0024

We bought three tops and a pair of pants for each boy purposely I chose the same design for them to make them look even more like twin. Spent RM140 for six pieces branded kids wear, good deal I think. I really love the singlet I got them, my boys look so handsome in it. A proud mom here... lol. I also got John a pair of new shoes with his favourite cartoon character, Tom & Jerry. He showed it to his "nihon no ah-ma" on webcam! Just nice John's great-aunt also there she kept saying kawaii, the last time she saw him was 18mths ago.

Anything for me? I got myself a pair of shoes and a pair of sandals regretted for not buying any clothes. Wait, maybe I should say luckily did not buy any clothes cos my body is shrinking now. I am gonna to be a pretty and sexy mom soon. Back to the shoes story, I have not got myself a pair of shoes with that kind of price for long always opted for cheap ones. John saw me trying at home he also wanted to try, he had fun playing dress-up for awhile with over sized shoes.

IMGP0026

I got something I would not buy usually, love this colour but the size was two size bigger than my size not sure because of the cutting or the material.

IMGP0025

John has more stamina than papa when come to shopping. He walked for three hours without complaining. In fact, he was still asking for more shopping when we were exhausted and sat down for dinner. John oh John... grow up quicker, grow up stronger... so you can help mama carrying shopping bags next time.

No comments: