Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Playdough [Fun!]

Playdough_1

Part I - J had lots of fun playing with playdough. I let him play with cookie cutters and some of my toys. He loved it... see how happy he was. Playdough is a superb activity for children which facilitates to polish their skills in all developmental domains. Fine motor - manipulating the playdough and tools, language/cognitive - describing his own action and expressing his ideas, and emotion - expressing of emotions.

Playdough_2Justify Full

Part II - As part of emerging planning method, I added some extra stuff for him to play. He made cake and I dug out some candles for him. He loved it. Also, he liked to play with chopsticks. Stuck them in the playdough and observed them falling off slowly.

I left playdough out on the table for about a week so he could play as his wish. Neighbour boy came over and he felt in love with it. John was happy that he had someone to play with but his friend was busying playing with playdough.

No comments: