Friday, February 05, 2010

View From Balcony

View from balcony

View from balcony

I woke up early recently, sometimes as early as 4am. Why so early? To steal some times for myself for chatting with my sis in US, cleaning house before everyone is up, and some peaceful moments to start my day.

The view from balcony is different depending on the weather, and time of the day. These photos were taken few days ago, on a foggy morning. It was like those in Chinese painting, I just could not resist to snap some photos to share here. Enjoyed the moment with nice breeze, it was a great day.

3 comments:

Alexia Misso said...

so sweet of you sis, I'm so happy each time we get to talk online! Really appreciate that, miss you so much!!! Miss you guys soooo much!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

You wake up so early?
For me, I go to sleep at 3am after I watched the HK drama.

Anyway, the view is spectacular. Thanks for sharing.

Lydia said...

Sis, come back if you miss us... :d

Joanne,
I sleep early and wake up early, to do maid jobs... hehe.