Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Life

Went to gynea for check up yesterday. Wound has healed nicely, scan found some water inside my womb but gynea said it is ok. Will go back again in 3 weeks time for another follow-up check up.

I was surprised to see my weight yesterday (at the gynea), dropped 5 kgs in 10 days! Nurse was like WOW... "That's really fast, how did you do it? Was it because you have to take care of John?" I did nothing actually, but I take lots of fluid and fruits in my diet (not the old style Chinese confinement). I can now wear my casual pants, those I always wore before pregnancy... hurray! And, I believe I am still "shrinking".

We were worry that we might not able to cope with the new life during confinement. T is helping a lot with the house chores, and we are coping well. The hardest part (first week) is over, everything is fine. In fact, I feel more relax this confinement both mentally physically. John is a good boy, I need not worry about him too much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you be my confinement lady next time?

Angelia

Lydia said...

Angelia,
Sure, no problem! Pls come to my place ok?